You'll need a steady hand for some of these.
Not bothered with a full-on costume this Halloween? We say let your make-up do the talking, or simply opt for some seriously dramatic eyes instead.
Yes, you might need a second pair of hands, but it’ll be all worth it when all you need to do to show off your costume is blink.
Here are seven of our fave Halloween-inspired eyeshadow looks to get you started…
1. This perfect peacock
Perfect for any fairytale-inspired costumes.
2. This Stranger Things inspired eyelid
Make-up artist Tal Peleg (@tal_peleg) is Halloween goals.
3. This glittery spidery goodness
All you need is an angled brush, glitter and your darkest liquid eyeliner.
4. Knife-liner. Enough said.
5. This autumnal glittery delight
Scary white contact lenses optional…
6. This blood-and-gore-fest.
Messy but oh-so cool.
7. This breathtaking bejewelled look
It’s practically a costume in itself.
Get the latest news, hottest trends & biggest competitions to your inbox.