Get The Wow Wing Backstage At Chanel A/W’15
Chanel redefines the liner flick with soft, smoky shadows that you're gonna want to wear.
What do we love about a Chanel show? Oh, y’know, apart from the theatre of it all (this season’s upped the ante again on previous supermarket ‘n’ feminism antics with a theme that was all around Parisian cafe culture), it’s really the make-up (okay, okay, the clothes… and the bags) we love to watch out for.
If there’s one brand that sets the beauty trend agenda, then it’s Chanel. Wanna know what lacquer shade you’ll be sporting soon? Look at its runway for #inspo – everyone else does. So, we reckon it’s a pretty safe bet to assume that come the end of August, a super-soft, deep taupe, exaggerated eyeshadow wing is gonna be the number one thing every beauty-loving girl’s gonna want on her face.
We’re getting shivers. #cantwait
But we know you want the downlow on the deets, too, huh? Here’s what Chanel used to achieve the look – it was mostly all forthcoming products, natch.
- Skin was prepped with the Hydra Beauty product range.
- Foundation? Vitalumiere Aqua. Correcteur Perfection and Les Beiges powder were also used.
- On the eyes, a forthcoming limited edition shadow quint called Entrelacs, to land as part of the autumn beauty collection, Automnales, which’ll be available in August. Ombre Essentielle in Midnight was also used (part of the forthcoming Blue Rhythm collection, from June.)
- On the cheeks, models wore Joues Contraste in Angélique.
- Lips? Rouge Allure in Séduisante and Le Crayon Levres in Rose Délicat from the current spring collection.
- As for nails, they’re ones we’ve to wait for too. Precious Beige and Beige Rose form a part of the Les Beiges collection, launching in June.
So, do you love the Chanel look? Will you try it now – or wait for cooler weather?
Have your say