Lady Gaga’s Superbowl Make-Up Legit Cost More Than Your Monthly Rent
Here's every single product she was wearing.
There’s no doubt about it that the internet was blown away by Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime performance.
The glitzy costume changes, the jumps, performing on the roof… it was really something to behold.
Still, those 15 minutes of awesomeness don’t stand up to our amazement at learning just how much Gaga’s make-up costed that night.
Are you seated? Okay, good.
Lady Gaga’s make-up for her quarter of an hour performance, costed a grand total of €808.
Let’s put that into perspective. That’s more than what the average renter pays in Ireland (Unless you’re living in Dublin. Soz)
It’s also enough to fly return to the US, buy a second hand car, purchase a diamond… shall we go on?
Still, a gals gotta look good, we guess. Especially when an estimated 114 million viewers are tuning in worldwide.
So without further ado, here’s every single product (yep, all 23 of them) used by Lady Gaga’s make-up artist Sarah Tanno on the night.
- Twinkle Pop Stick Eye Shadow in “Au Revoir 406”
- Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in “Blacquer 42”
- Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in “Violet Femme 82”
- About Last Night Style Eye Con No. 20 Eye Shadow Palette
- Style Eye Con No. 7 Plush Eye Shadow Palette in “The Tease 202”
- Style Eye Con No. 7 Plush Eye Shadow Palette in “The Lover 220”
- Magic Marc’er Precision Pen Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in “Blacquer”
- Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in “Pink of Me 59”
- Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara
- Feather Noir Ultra-Skinny Lash Discovering Mascara
- Brow Wow Defining Longwear Eyebrow Pencil in “Dark Brown 8”
- Brow Tamer Grooming Gel
- Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer
- Re(marc)able Full Cover Concealer in “3 Young”
- Re(marc)able Full Cover Concealer in “7 bright”
- Genius Gel Super-Charged Oil-Free Foundation in “44 Golden Medium”
- Remedy Concealer Pen in “6 After Hours”
- Perfection Powder Featherweight Foundation in “360 Golden”
- #Instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder in “Dream Filter 20”
- Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in “500 Lush & Libido”
- Lip Lock Moisture Balm
- Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick in “Dashing 206”
- Enamored Hi-Shine Gloss Lip Lacquer Lipgloss in “332 Hot Hot Hot”
Have your say