11 Times Michelle And Barack Obama Were The Cutest Couple In All The Land
Those two. Can't be dealin'.
A new US President will officially be voted in this November, and there’s one thing we’re really going to miss in our daily newsfeeds: the cuteness that is Michelle and Barack Obama.
This pair are total couple inspiration, and if we’re ever half as happy as they seem to be after 24 years of marriage (and two terms in the White House), we’ll be downright delira.
Here are just a few of the times that POTUS and FLOTUS were all about the love…
1. This gorgeous tweet from Michelle for her husband’s 55th birthday yesterday
55 years young and that smile still gets me every single day. Happy birthday, Barack. I love you. -mo pic.twitter.com/RbrZ7YTyc8
— The First Lady (@FLOTUS) August 4, 2016
2. And this one to big up Barack’s #winning Democratic National Convention speech
That’s my man! Your truth, dignity and grace reminds us what real leadership looks like. I am always proud of our @POTUS. -mo
— The First Lady (@FLOTUS) July 28, 2016
3. Oh, and this one from Barack himself, after Michelle’s equally flawless DNC speech.
Incredible speech by an incredible woman. Couldn’t be more proud & our country has been blessed to have her as FLOTUS. I love you, Michelle.
— President Obama (@POTUS) July 26, 2016
4. Forget the tweets though, it’s this nose-boop that got us, when the couple welcomed Singapore’s PM to the White House earlier this week.
5. And this brilliant thumbs up from Barack, because who can resist a gal in a dress like that?
6. These two are genuinely best friends. *sobs*
7. No seriously, they are.
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) June 8, 2015
8. TOO CUTE.
9. But even best friends get annoyed sometimes, and must show it with excessive side-eye á la Michelle.
10. At the end of the day though, these two have each others’ backs.
11. Three cheers for the Obamas, giving us couple #goals since 1992!
Have your say