Here’s Everything Gisele Bundchen Will And Will Not Eat

Her chef has dished the deets on her daily diet.

Gisele Bundchen

She’s the super fit super model who’s fronted campaigns for the likes of Versace, Givenchy and Chanel, so naturally when her personal chef Allen Campbell told all to Boston.com about what her and hubby Tom Brady eat on the daily we were more than a little curious.

Here’s what they scoff down every day and the foods that are on their ‘no go’ list.

What they don’t eat

There are a number of foods and food groups off the menu on Gisele and Tom’s super saintly diet. Top of the list is “No white sugar. No white flour. No MSG,” says Allen. Er, that rules out double chocolate brownies then we guess.

For cooking, Allen says “I’ll use raw oil, but I never cook with olive oil.” Instead, he uses one of our foodie faves, coconut oil to rustle up the couple’s meals.

For seasoning, standard table salt is a no go. Allen says he never uses it, and instead chooses to use Himalayan pink salt to add flavour to their food.

For Gisele’s hubby Tom, foods that aren’t ant-inflammatory are off the menu too. That means no tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms or aubergines.

What else is excluded from the super fit couples’ diets? No coffee, no caffeine, no fungus, no dairy and a limited amount of fruit. Phew.

So with so many exclusions, what do Gisele and Tom eat?

A fresh and colourful diet loaded with veggies that’s what. “80 percent of what they eat is vegetables,” says Allen. “[I buy] the freshest vegetables. If it’s not organic, I don’t use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon.”

On what the couple ate recently, Allen revealed “I’ve just done this quinoa dish with wilted greens. I use kale or Swiss chard or beet greens. I add garlic, toasted in coconut oil. And then some toasted almonds, or this cashew sauce with lime curry, lemongrass, and a little bit of ginger. That’s just comfort food for them.”

Our verdict? Sure, we’d struggle to let go of coffee, dairy and sugar, but we reckon that quinoa dish sounds totes delish!

Tags:

Have your say

More like this