STELLAR & VIP Magazines Are The Media Sponsors For This Year’s BLOGGERCONF!
Along with our sister mag VIP, we're media sponsors for the Lifes2Good BLOGGERCONF 2016. Here's everything you need to know about who's speaking, where it's at and how to get your hands on a ticket.
The deets you need
Wanna take your blog to the next level, meet some of Ireland’s most influential digital mavens or simply connect with other bloggers in the field? Then we’ve got just the ticket!
It’s a full day event, taking place on the 21st May in the Marker Hotel, Dublin, and includes a deadly line up of inspirational speakers (including our editor Kirstie) as well as industry professionals, top bloggers and social influencers, who will share their digital knowledge and experience to ensure you leave with the skills to boost your blog. Oh, and we’ll be there, tweeting, instagramming and snapping the event – as well as learning loads too – because check out what’s happening on the day:
MCd by everyone’s favourite Snapchat superstar James Patrice (Butler)!
- Marissa Carter, Entrepreneur and business woman of global brand, Cocoa Brown
- Masterclass with LinkedIn: Keith Browning, Marketing manager UK & Ireland, presents, ‘Building your professional brand online.’
- Masterclass with Canon: Photography masterclass with Canon Ireland.
- Kirstie McDermott, Editor, STELLAR Magazine
- Hazel Wallace, The Food Medic
- Rosemary Mac Cabe, Journalist and Digital Maven
- Suzy Griffin, Social Media Coordinator, RTE
- Sean Earley, Creative Director of New Slang
- Sinead Keavey, WilliamFry Ireland, leading corporate law firm
- Karen Constantine, Award wining beauty blogger, Lovelygirliebits.com
- Debbie O’Donnell, TV3
- Orla Twomey, Chief Executive, ASAI
PLUS masterclasses TBC and bogger Q&A panels – and your ticket price also includes seat gifts and the brands’ and bloggers’ networking lunch.
Wanna go? Easy: tickets cost €50 and you can nab them right now, right here.
See you there!
Have your say