WIN! A €250 Voucher For Dublin Vintage Factory!
Just imagine all the clothes you could buy!
From its humble beginnings four years ago in a basement store on South William street, Dublin Vintage Factory has fast become one of Dublin’s top vintage clothing destinations.
After two hugely successful kilo sale events they upped anchor in November 2015 and moved to their new home at 57 Smithfield square, just a hop and a jump from the Smithfield Luas stop, where they’ve opened their new kilo warehouse.
Set in a funky refurbished 1950s garage, they now sell top quality vintage clothing by the kilo, seven days a week, from 11-7. Bursting with top quality vintage clothing and accessories and at just €20 a kilo it’s a vintage lover’s haven! They’ve recently added vintage homewares to their offering and also offer wholesale to other national vintage traders.
We’ve teamed up with Dublin Vintage Factory to offer one lucky reader a €250 to spend at the warehouse.
Want it? Here’s how to enter…
1. Like & Share on Facebook
2. Give us your details
Now, drop us your info so we can send you your prize if you’re a lucky winner!
And that’s it: good luck!
Sorry, this competition is closed.
Terms & Conditions of entry
- Closing date for entries is midnight 3rd March 2016; winners will be contacted directly.
- You acknowledge that by submitting your details, you are agreeing to sign up to STELLAR’s email newsletters and are happy to receive email communications from us. You can unsubscribe via links in those emails.
- All entry criteria must be satisfied in order for your entry to be eligible.
- Entry’s free. No purchase is necessary!
- Please allow 30 days for prize delivery.
Have your say