WIN! Dinner At Balfes For Four With A Bottle Of Thomson & Scott Skinny Prosecco
Your next night on the town, SORTED.
Here at STELLAR Towers we can’t resist a cold glass of Prosecco, and when we heard that Skinny Prosecco was a reality – and one that actually tasted good to boot – we got all kinds of excited.
Thomson & Scott Skinny Prosecco contains just half the sugar of a regular bottle, but unlike other low-calorie drinks on the market, it doesn’t compromise on taste.
Last week, brand founder Amanda Thomson teamed up with stylist Dublin bar and brasserie BALFES to officially launch Skinny Prosecco to the Irish market. Guests of BALFES can now enjoy Thomson & Scott Skinny Prosecco at the bar, restaurant or outdoor terrace, paired up with dishes like josper grilled gambas with harissa aioli and lime; grilled chicken salad with guacamole and sweet piquillo peppers; sea bass with soy mirin glaze served with courgette cream; and grilled peppered pineapple with cardamom ice cream.
To celebrate, we’re giving one lucky STELLAR.ie reader the chance to win a three-course dinner for four people at BALFES along with a bottle of Thomson & Scott Skinny Prosecco.
Always drink responsibly. Visit drinkaware.ie
Tempted? Here’s how to enter…
1. Like & Share on Facebook
2. Give us your details
Now, drop us your info so we can send you your prize if you’re a lucky winner!
And that’s it: good luck!
Sorry, this competition is closed.
Terms & Conditions of entry
- Closing date for entries is midnight 7th October 2016; winners will be contacted directly.
- This competition is open to over-18s ONLY.
- You acknowledge that by submitting your details, you are agreeing to sign up to STELLAR’s email newsletters and are happy to receive email communications from us. You can unsubscribe via links in those emails.
- All entry criteria must be satisfied in order for your entry to be eligible.
- Entry’s free. No purchase is necessary!
- Please allow 30 days for prize delivery.
Have your say