Win! 2nd October 2015 by Victoria Stokes
Win! €250 Worth Of Jewellery From Juvi Design’s Shooting Star Collection!
We've got three gorgeous pieces from Juvi's new autumn/winter collection to giveaway. Here's how to enter...
Love simple and elegant pieces of jewellery? Award-winning Irish jewellery company, Juvi Designs, has unveiled its Shooting Star collection for autumn /winter 2015, introducing delicate stars in sparkling gold, rose gold and shining silver, paired with beautiful precious gems. These lightweight pieces are perfect for layering and will add a sparkly twinkle to any look.
With prices starting from €45, Juvi’s Shooting Star collection is available at House of Fraser, Arnotts, Kilkenny and independent boutiques throughout Ireland, or online at juvidesigns.com.
To celebrate the launch of the Shooting Star collection, we’ve teamed up with Juvi to giveaway three beautiful pieces from the range, worth €250 in total – the Falling Stars necklace with aqua chalcedony, You Are My Shining Star bracelet and Lucky Star earrings.
Want it? Here’s how to enter…
1. Like & Share on Facebook
2. Give us your details
Now, drop us your info so we can send you your prize if you’re a lucky winner! And that’s it: good luck!
Sorry, this competition is closed.
Terms & Conditions of entry
- Closing date for entries is midnight 9th October 2015; winners will be contacted directly.
- You acknowledge that by submitting your details, you are agreeing to sign up to STELLAR’s email newsletters and are happy to receive email communications from us. You can unsubscribe via links in those emails.
- All entry criteria must be satisfied in order for your entry to be eligible.
- Entry’s free. No purchase is necessary!
- Please allow 30 days for prize delivery.
Have your say
More like this
Everything We Know About Taylor Swift’s The Eras Tour
Here’s What We Know About Sydney Sweeney’s New Romcom
Love Island’s Casey Confirms Split From Rosie After Love Island Reunion
Mushroom Leather & Banana Tracksuits: Emerging Sustainable Materials in Fashion
Everything We’ve Learned From Georgia Harrison’s Documentary