Kat Von D’s New Eyebrow Products Are Landing In Debenhams Later This Month
Stop everything, because Kat Von D is finally coming out with brow products.
Kat Von D has taken over the cosmetic industry over the last couple of years with products such as her Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks and Shade + Light eyeshadow palettes, which are a staple in every makeup lover’s collection.
Now the world famous tattoo artist is stepping up her game with eyebrow products, including a long-wear pomade (which comes in a rainbow of colours), a brow powder and a brow pencil, as well as two brushes.
The brow powder will be the first to arrive in Debenhams on Friday, the 23rd of April, with the rest of the range following quickly after. The prices in Euro haven’t been released yet, but here’s a rough idea of what you can expect to pay.
- The 24-Hour Super Brow Long-Wear Pomade – $19 or €16 approx.
- Pomade Brow Brush #70 – $18 or €15 approx.
- The Signature Brow Precision Pencil – $20 or €17 approx.
- The Brow Struck Dimension Powder – $20 or €17 approx.
- Powder Brow Brush #75 – $18 or €15 approx.
Will you be picking these up?
Have your say