STELLAR Summer Promotion: Eat Like A Champ With 20% Off At KerriganMeats.ie
Check out this delicious recipe you'll want in your belly immediately.
Think turkey burgers are boring? Think again! Kerrigan’s seasoned and healthy burgers are incredibly versatile and delicious. Knock up this gorgeous summery meal for dinner or meal prep, and, exclusive to STELLAR readers, get 20% off your first purchase using the code STELLAR20* on KerriganMeats.ie.
*Offer available online only. Valid until 15/08/2018. T&Cs apply
Soy glazed turkey burger
There’s a good chance it will be your new go-to midweek meal prep. Everything can be ready in the time it takes the rice to cook and it tastes like you spent hours slaving over it.
Ingredients to make four portions (325 calories, 34.3g protein, 37.4g carbs, 4.8g fat per portion):
4 turkey burgers from Kerrigan’s wide selection
1 tsp coconut oil
115 g brown rice
450g broccoli (1 large head)
1 tsp fresh ginger, grated/chopped
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp honey
1.5 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp water
1 tbsp sesame seeds
5g fresh coriander, chopped
4 spring onion, chopped
1 lime, quartered, optional
1 red chili, optional
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be difficult or boring! . @kerrigansfoods4fitness have shown us how to whip up this super delicious soy glazed turkey burger. Our mouths are watering! ? . Kerrigan’s seasoned and healthy burgers are incredibly versatile and delicious! They have given STELLAR readers an exclusive discount this month, get 20% off your first purchase using the code STELLAR20* on KerriganMeats.ie . AD
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and begin cooking brown rice.
- While the rice is cooking, mix all of the ingredients for the sauce together.
- Place a large pan on a medium heat. When hot, add coconut oil and burgers – we love the BK Flamer with this. Cook for five minutes on each side.
- Add the sauce and cook for two minutes to allow to reduce. You may need to increase the heat for this step. Then remove from the heat.
- Cook the broccoli in a little boiling water for three to four minutes, until just a little tender. Drain.
- Portion the brown rice, broccoli and glazed burger into meal prep containers or plate-up. Make it fancy with those flavour packed garnishes.
Have your say