10 Times Taylor Swift Doled Out Deadly Advice About Love
We make no bones about it - TayTay is our relationship oracle, and her love advice is always worth taking on board.
1. When you’re missing someone, time seems to move slower and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster.
2. You have people come into your life shockingly and surprisingly. You have losses that you never thought you would experience. You have rejection and you have to learn how to deal with that and how to get up the next day and go on with it.
3. In a relationship, each person should support the other; they should lift each other up.
4. Your feelings are so important to write down, to capture, and to remember because today you’re heartbroken, but tomorrow you’ll be in love again.
5. I think the perfection of love is that it’s not perfect.
6. I love the ending of a movie where two people end up together, preferably if there’s rain and an airport or running or a confession of love.
7. I haven’t had that one great love, which is good. I don’t want that to be in the past – I want it to be in the future.
8. Love is the one wild card.
9. I approach love differently now that I know it’s hard for it to work out.
10. Love always ends differently and it always begins differently – especially with me.
By Ella Tubridy
Have your say