Awks! 7 Times It Probably Wasn’t Appropriate To Use Snapchat
Is it really a trip to the police station if you don't send a Snap?
Snapchat filters have truly changed our lives (RIP, Beauty Filter) but there are still some times when sending a photo to your entire Friends list just isn’t appropriate.
Sending a photo of yourself using the dog filter while hanging at home? Fine. Sending the same photo while at a funeral? Yeah, not so cool.
Behold, six people who probably should have thought twice before hitting that ‘Send To My Story’ button…
1. This lad, getting written up at his local police station
2. This fella, having some fun at Mass
3. This girl, whose night out definitely went well
4. This girl, who definitely only headed to the bathroom to take this selfie
— Angelique Cabral (@AngeliqueCabral) May 4, 2016
5. And this girl, who didn’t even wait until she got off the loo
cute new snapchat filter… also im on the toilet pic.twitter.com/20G5xatrSR
— sad pup (@c0smic_k1d) April 4, 2016
6. E!’s Maria Menounos, who happily live-Snapped her doctor’s appointment this week
7. And finally this girl, at her Nana’s funeral
Who puts their grandmothers funeral on Snapchat??? It annoys me how disrespectful this is pic.twitter.com/2KtRkDK3Ca
— Josh (@LoserCrew) April 20, 2016
*holds head in hands*
Have your say