Here’s How Much Tickets Cost For Ireland’s Taylor Swift Concerts
Taylor Swift fans are preparing for The Great War as tickets will go on sale on Thursday.
There were a lot of questions surrounding the tickets with fans wondering about the venue layout as well as how much tickets would be.
Estimations were swirling around about how much tickets could be.
And now we have the official prices… and they’re fairly steep.
Of course, they’ll set you back a pretty penny with prices starting at €86 and going up €743.62 for VIP Packages.
Take a look at the full price list below:
- Front Standing Left Ticket – €206 each
- Front Standing Right Ticket – €206 each
- General Admission Standing Ticket – €126
- Seated Ticket – €86-206 each
- Karma Is My Boyfriend VIP Package – €743.62 each
- I Remember It All Too Well VIP Package – €573.40 each
- Ready For It VIP Package – €498.94 each
- It’s A Love Story VIP Package – €445.75 each
- We Never Go Out Of Style VIP Package – €371.28 each
Bear in mind that some of the seated tickets have obstructed view which are towards the side of the stage.
Taylor is due to take to the stage in the Aviva on the 28th, 29th and 30th of June next summer.
She will begin her tour of Europe in Paris on May 9th before wrapping things up in London’s Wembley Stadium on August 17th.
It is also reported that around 500,000 fans registered to take part in Ticketmaster’s upcoming sale.
However, there are only 165,000 allocated tickets for the three nights next June.
Will you be trying to nab a ticket?