Pippa O’Connor Is STELLAR’s Fab September Cover Girl – Take A Peek Inside The Mag
It's on shelves now. Go get it!
“I don’t let the good go to my head, or the bad go to my heart,” says Pippa O’Connor in the brand spanking new issue of STELLAR, speaking about her 15 years in the entertainment industry.
The former model and lifestyle guru spills to editor Vicki Notaro about her family and career, saying she’s more confident at 34 than she’s ever been:
At the end of the day, all that matters is your actual friends and family in real life. I can safely say that I’m at the stage where I’m older with two kids and I’m thankful that I’m the most confident and content I’ve ever been. Nothing will ever faze me.
You can read the full interview in the new issue of STELLAR, out now – there’s also all the usual fashion, beauty, and features you’ve come to love, including:
- Are you suffering from stuffocation (AKA having too much stuff)? We find out if less is in fact more
- Life after reality TV – dep ed Victoria Stokes chats to three Irish people who went through the reality TV gauntlet and survived
- Does PC culture spell the end of the office romance? Niamh Devereux investigates
- A guide to looking good when you’re deathly hungover (you need this TBH)
- And in light of Dr Alex’s exploits on Love Island, we’re taking a look at the Nice Guy phenomenon.
Sound good? Then pick up STELLAR ASAP and tell us how you feel via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (@stellarmagazine)!
Have your say