STELLAR’s Annual Boss Issue Is Back! Here’s What We Have In Store For You This Month
Our cover star this month is the ultimate business woman Suzanne Jackson.
Can you believe it? Another month gone and we’re officially into summer!
Our May issue has just landed and isn’t she a beauty? This month we’re talking all things careers, so it’s only fitting that we have beauty mogul Suzanne Jackson on our cover. Here she is looking fab as per.
This isn’t Sue’s first time on our cover – she’s a bit of a STELLAR icon. Here she is on our Christmas issue in 2017.
This month we’re talking through all things careers, so it’s the perfect read to get you out of the work rut and get cracking on those career goals. We debunk the pesky myths that surround careers and success in our society, and also shout out the ladies who have no desire to climb the career ladder – because there are no rules about what success looks like!
We also tackle something that we here in STELLAR HQ find very stressful at this time of year, and that’s dressing for work during summer. Striking that balance between professional and comfortable can be tricky, so our four page fashion special will get your style brain ticking.
And if all that wasn’t ENOUGH, we’re back with some amazing features – if we do say so ourselves. From relationships to beauty, here’s a couple of topics we have a look at this month:
- Valerie Loftus puts skin fasting to the test to see if giving up your products is the secret to better skin.
- We Need To Talk: Victoria Stokes masters how to handle healthy confrontation.
- Relationship Anxiety: Cara Croke tell us why the fear of things going wrong is ruining our relationships.
- Baby Daddy Blues: We discuss how men can also suffer with post-natal depression.
- We find out why women are in a pleasure deficit and how to close the orgasm gap.
Let us know that you’ve picked up your Boss issue by tagging us on Insta @stellarmagazine. If you’re looking for even more STELLAR during the month, remember our beauty podcast The Glow Up is out every fortnight, *wink wink*.
Have your say