STELLAR’s Perfectly Pink April Issue Is Out Now, Starring Lottie Ryan
The DWTS star cha-cha-chas her way on to our cover.
Things may be a little crazy out there right now, but might we suggest STELLAR’s April issue as a refuge from the deluge of bad news?
Gracing this month’s cover is broadcaster Lottie Ryan, who is currently tearing up the stage on RTE’s Dancing With The Stars.
She talks to Vicki Notaro about the realities of the competition (so many bruises), her famous family, and why she’s chosen to keep her personal life to herself – until now.
This issue is stuffed with lots of great reads and the newest in beauty and fashion – here’s just a little taster of what’s inside:
- Help! My friends are making me poor! When salary disparity comes between mates
- Can you survive The Ick? Investigating the peculiar dating phenomenon
- A four-page books special with the fiction, memoirs and new authors you need to know about
- Your SS20 trend report, from sharp suits to jungle prints
- And all the goss from our gorgeous Glow Up Live event last month
The April issue is out now nationwide – don’t forget to show us your STELLAR by tagging us @stellarmagazine!
Have your say