STELLAR’s Super Festive December/January Issue Is Here! Let’s Have A Sneaky Look Inside
We're keeping it in the family for this cover with Roz and Rachel Purcell. Cute!
We know it’s barely halfway into November, but we’re already feeling Christmassy… and how could we not, with our super festive December/January issue landing on the shelves?
Christmas is all about family, which is why we’re delighted to have five-time cover girl Roz Purcell back, this time along with her gorgeous sister Rachel. They chat to Deputy Editor Victoria Stokes about body image, health, and their plans for Roz’s foodie brand Natural Born Feeder.
This issue is packed with festive features and fashion (PARTY DRESSES!), along with some great gift guides to give you some Christmas shopping inspiration.
Here’s a little look at what else you’ll find in our pages this month:
- Three Irish women tell us why they think this Christmas will be their best one yet;
- Your guide to doing glittery makeup like a grown up (you won’t look stupid, we swear);
- Cara Croke wonders if we’re setting the bar too low when it comes to relationships;
- We answer all the questions you might have about your vagina;
- And Niamh Devereux tries dating like a New Yorker, with interesting results…
And have you heard about our STELLAR Live… At Christmas event, in association with Sally Hansen? We’re taking over The Alex in Dublin on December 1 – James Patrice will join editor Vicki Notaro for a day of fun, fashion, frolics, and a great goodie bag. Get your tickets here!
Have your say