Tara Anderson Is The Star Of STELLAR’s Annual Beauty Issue, On Shelves Now
The winners of our Beauty Hero Awards are here!
Hello spring! OK, it’s still cold AF at the moment, but who says we can’t look forward to milder times? Nobody, that’s who.
Covering our annual Beauty Issue is Tara Anderson (@tara_makeup on Insta) who is just as kind as she is gorgeous – so very kind and very gorgeous. She talks to Deputy Editor Victoria Stokes about making it in the Irish beauty industry, family life, and her plans for 2020.
View this post on Instagram
Jesus I don’t think my wedding dress got the reaction that this dress did 😝 thank you so much for all of your lovely comments! I actually had NO time to get ready hence the slicked back pony 🐴 but I did feel great in this dress. I had an absolute ball last night at my first ever Gossies!! Time to get Gene to bed and get a takeaway ordered 😅 Happy Saturday everyone and Happy Birthday @james_patrice 🥳 #gossies2020
The March issue is packed with goodness, from sneak peeks at spring trends to the results of our Beauty Hero Awards, as voted for by you.
Here’s a little more of what we have in store:
- Megan Roantree looks at the fascinating topic of age-gap relationships, asking that eternal question: Is age just a number?
- Hairstylist to the Kardashians Andrew Fitzsimons shares his secrets to a flawless gruaig
- We examine the beauty industry’s impact on the planet in the latest in our eco-anxiety series
- Find out how to toot your own horn, even if self-promotion makes you wince
- And get Gaff Goddess Laura de Barra’s tips for home handiness
Pick up your copy from tomorrow, and tag us at @stellarmagazine!
Have your say