The February Issue Of STELLAR Is Out Now, Starring The Gorge Roz Purcell
We had to get Willay to pose too, of course.
Happy New Year, lovely STELLAR readers! We’re back with a brand new issue that’s packed full of gorgeous bits to start your 2020 off right.
Gracing the cover for the sixth time is Roz Purcell, the former model turned foodie who is about to release her third cookbook, No Fuss Vegan.
She talks to Victoria Stokes about her love of food, struggles with body image, and learning to embrace her true self in the Instagram age.
If you’ve been missing your STELLAR fix, be soothed, because this issue is full of goodness. Along with our fab cover shoot, we’ve got:
- A look at attachment styles: What are they, and what do they mean for your romantic relationships?
- No degree? No problem – we talk to four Irish women who dropped out of higher education and never looked back;
- Your guide to getting the best use out of what you already own, from upcycling your clothes to shopping your own makeup stash;
- Myth busting your cycle – common menstruation myths, debunked;
- Plus all the best spring fashion, beauty, and entertainment coming your way!
Pick up your copy nationwide from tomorrow, and don’t forget to tag us @stellarmagazine. See you next month!
Have your say