This Is What Victoria’s Secret Models Actually Eat Every Day – And TBF, It’s Pretty Surprising

It's not as restrictive as we'd thought.

Victoria’s Secret models look almost too good to be human, with their glowing skin and trim physiques, and according to two of them, it’s not *that* hard to maintain.

Stella Maxwell and Josephine Skriver opened up about their diet to and while they do eat really well, they still allow themselves cheat days.

Sweet dreams from Paris ?✨ #vsfashionshow

A post shared by Stella! (@stellamaxwell) on

Stella says she doesn’t restrict herself too much. “I don’t think it’s good to cut anything out 100% or go on some crazy diet. For breakfast, I like scrambled eggs, avocado, oatmeal — I really love oatmeal — or granola and yogurt.”

Throughout the day, she doesn’t eat many carbs. “Lunch would be a piece of fish, like salmon, and then maybe some salad on the side. And then dinner, probably the same thing… A protein and a green. For snacks, I like nuts and those dried peas. They’re really addictive.”

I could easily get used to this country living! ?? #VSholiday

A post shared by Josephine Skriver (@josephineskriver) on

Josephine follows a more precise plan, saying, “I travel the world and so have to stay energised… I can’t live off of burgers! I might not gain as much as some people, but I would be slumping off if I ate sugar all the time. It’s more like health consciousness for me, but I also always do the 80/20: 80 per cent of the time, I eat healthily and work out, and I stay on a schedule.” The other 20 per cent of the time, she allows herself treats.

red eye home to hug my mom!! ☕️❤️

A post shared by Josephine Skriver (@josephineskriver) on

“I actually hate the term cheat day, so I call them treat days. Cheat feels like, Oh, I should be ashamed! You shouldn’t feel guilty about eating a burger, but for me, it’s more about knowing the nutritious value of what’s in a good piece of chicken or veggies. Eat the right kind of carbs and think about what will keep you energized throughout the day.

“For breakfast today, I had scrambled eggs, spinach, and a cup of brown rice. I would say most of the time it’s grains, protein, and rice, but sometimes for lunch, I don’t do as many carbs. because it makes me sleepy.”

“For snacks, I love everything from fruit to carrots or nuts. Nut bars are good and easy to bring in your bag.”

Would you ever follow an eating plan like that?

Have your say

More like this