We’re Hiring! Have You Got What It Takes To Be STELLAR’s New Social Media Manager?
The successful candidate will work across both STELLAR and our sister publication VIP Magazine.
Got a passion for celebrity culture, fashion, beauty and lifestyle and love all things social media? We’ve got just the ticket.
VIP Publishing Group, the publishers of VIP, TVNow and STELLAR magazines, is looking for a Social Media Manager.
Interested? It’s a permanent position and an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company that has over 350,000 readers monthly in print, and a growing audience across digital and social media channels, with further online launches planned for 2017.
This is a key role and candidates should have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create content for all our social media channels and promote stories to drive traffic to our websites
- Identify new revenue streams alongside our Commercial Director
- Plan and manage commercial campaigns and events
- Build social media strategy across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and emerging social media platforms
- Implement social media SEO tactics aligned with keywords
- Monitor website and social media analytics and report them monthly to the digital and commercial teams
Key skills required:
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Positive attitude and ability to work on own initiative, as well as party of a dynamic digital team
- Be skilled in different social media/blog platforms
- Proficient in variety of social media search, analysis and content distribution tools
- Sales experience preferred, but not essential.
Salary commensurate with experience, with good bonus potential
To apply: Please send a CV and covering letter to the the Commercial Director Serena Lawlor at email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th August
Have your say