Work At STELLAR: We’re Hiring A Staff Writer – It Could Be You!
Want to work with us? Here's your chance because we've got an opening for a staff writer who'll work across STELLAR and TV Now magazines!
Do you have a passion for magazines, women’s lifestyle content and popular culture and want to progress your journalism career? Do you know everything there is to know about what’s happening right now on the soaps as well as on the catwalk, in health, social media trends and celebrity? If so, we have an opening for a staff writer who’ll work across both STELLAR and TV Now magazines. This is an exciting, fast-paced role that will suit someone who is brimming with enthusiasm and who has the ability to adapt quickly and multitask at the drop of a hat.
- 1 to 2 years experience in an editorial environment, ideally at a magazine or newspaper.
- Experience writing features and stories, pitching ideas, researching and interviewing are essentials for this role.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of InDesign would be a plus.
- Knowledge of WordPress or a similar platform would be a bonus
Please submit your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you’d be a fit for this role, along with two writing samples (.doc or .pdf), to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 5th October.
Have your say