Yay! STELLAR & VIP Magazines Are Media Partners For Bloggerconf Again!
Ireland's buzziest, best blogging conference is back at The Marker Hotel on 12th November and we'll be there.
Put 12th November in your iCals, gals: The Lifes2Good Bloggerconf is back and better than before.
Taking place once again at The Marker Hotel in Dublin’s Docklands, the event is en route and has some really stellar speakers on the lineup, giving you a fantastic chance to take home snackable information on all aspects of the blogging game from how to build your brand to creating a beautiful looking site, marketing your content and keeping it legal.
- Johnny Ward, OneStep4Ward. Meet the man CNN.com describes as, “the million-dollar blogger and his life of total travel.”
- Joanne Larby, The Makeup Fairy
- Anouska Proetta Brandon, anouska.net
- Jenny Taaffe, CEO, iZest Marketing
- Sinead Keavey, William Fry, Ireland’s leading corporate law firm
- Kirstie McDermott, Editor, STELLAR Magazine
- + more speakers, panel discussions and masterclasses are yet to be announced.
James Patrice is back as the host with the most, and tickets – available now at a latebird price of €70.50 + booking fee, include goodie bags (the last event’s were awesome) plus the brands’ and bloggers’ networking lunch.
Created by the dynamic Emma O’Farrell, the day is always inspiring for anyone with an interest in blogging: industry professionals, top bloggers and influencers share their knowledge and experience to ensure everyone leaves with valuable insights and new skills. So whether you want to meet influencers or members of the social media and digital content creator space, you’ll make connections, you’ll learn – and most importantly, you’ll be inspired!
Have your say