WIN €250 Worth Of Margaret Dabbs Luxury At-Home Salon Treatments!
Your pamper sesh just got a gazillion times better.
Renowned celebrity foot expert Margaret Dabbs and her team of experienced Foot Specialists offer first class sole therapy with a difference – fusing health and beauty, and providing outstanding care that visibly transforms the feet and hands. Buffing the feet of the rich and famous, Margaret Dabbs is now the treatment of choice and her product range is being used by professional foot experts and luxury spas throughout Ireland offering optimum results for hands and feet.
Widely recognised as the superstar podiatrist and personal choice of many discerning clients, Margaret Dabbs is passionate about feet. After setting up a series of Foot Clinics starting in 1998 and remaining on speed dial to a host of high profile clients on a regular basis, she is now adding to her legacy by creating a line of luxury at home pedicure and manicure treatments to help you bring the salon home. Read all about these star treatments below:
One lucky winner will receive a gorgeous hamper of Margaret Dabbs at-home salon treatments that includes the Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion, Intensive Treatment Foot Oil, Exfoliating Foot Scrub & Professional Foot File, Intensive Hydrating Lotion, and Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Serum.
Want it? Here’s how to enter…
1. Like & Share on Facebook
2. Give us your details
Now, drop us your info so we can send you your prize if you’re a lucky winner!
And that’s it: good luck!
Sorry, this competition is closed.
Terms & Conditions of entry
- Closing date for entries is midnight 21st July 2016; winners will be contacted directly.
- You acknowledge that by submitting your details, you are agreeing to sign up to STELLAR’s email newsletters and are happy to receive email communications from us. You can unsubscribe via links in those emails.
- All entry criteria must be satisfied in order for your entry to be eligible.
- Entry’s free. No purchase is necessary!
- Please allow 30 days for prize delivery.
Have your say