Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Penneys’ New (And Super-Profesh Looking) Skincare Range
It's a collaboration with beauty guru Alex Steinherr.
So we know that Penneys have seriously upped their beauty game over the past few years, but their latest skincare launch is taking things to the next level.
The retailer has collaborated with former Glamour Magazine beauty director Alex Steinherr on a collection of 20 products designed to be mixed and matched to target different skin concerns.
“I am asked every day to recommend a range of products to suit a range of budgets, so when Primark approached me to create a skincare line, I knew we could create something really special that worked both in terms of price and performance,” she said. That sounds very good to us, TBH.
The collection is split into five ranges, each containing four products all priced between €4 and €6:
- Sleep Spa contains a one-step cleanser, sleeping mask, eye mask and overnight lip mask that work to hydrate and restore skin while you sleep
- Pore Balance includes the Low pH Sulphate-Free Cleanser, Super Detox Clay Mousse Mask, Anti-Blackhead Stick and Blemish Rescue Stickers (a Korean innovation that’s finally making its way over here)
- Plump & Glow promises to leave skin looking fresh and youthful with a Facial in a Stick (which can remove makeup AND act as a moisturising mask), moisturiser, Power Mask, and plumping lip gloss
- Maximum Moisture is all about hydration and includes a Micellar Cleansing Gel, ‘moisture-locking’ moisturiser, sheet mask, and Hydration On The Go (little sachets of hyaluronic acid serum you can use whenever you need a little boost)
- Pollution Solution is designed for ‘city skin’ and includes an oil-free gel moisturiser, a primer, exfoliating pads, and a reviving mask
Isn’t that packaging very expensive-looking? We’re impressed. In keeping with Primark’s recent Leaping Bunny certification, the products are cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, and contain no nasty ingredients like parabens or sulfates.
The range is available in selected Penneys stores from October 8 – is it tempting you?
Have your say