Zara Has Teamed Up With Jo Malone For A Collection Of Budget-Friendly Perfumes
Now here's a collab we can get behind.
Jo Malone is known the world over for creating beautiful – and widely copied – scents.
They’re not exactly easy on the wallet, however, so her latest move should delight fans looking for a gorgeous perfume at a bargainous price.
The iconic perfumer has teamed up with Zara to create The Zara Emotions Collection by Jo Loves (bit of a mouthful), a range of eight unisex perfumes.
Prices start at €5.95 for a travel-friendly rollerball, €15.95 for 40ml, and €25.95 for a 90ml bottle – quite the steal for those more inured to regular Jo Malone prices.
Here are the notes of all eight scents, if you’re into the intricacies of perfume wizardry:
- Vetiver Pamplemousse: Grapefruit, mandarin, vetiver
- Waterlily Tea Dress: Vert de bergamot, spearmint, musk
- Ebony Wood: Pink peppercorn, clove, ebony wood
- Amalfi Sunray: Bergamot, mandarin, orange flower
- Tuberose Noir: Ylang, tuberose, sandalwood
- Fleur D’Oranger: Orange flower, neroli, ylang ylang
- Fleur De Patchouli: Peony, patchouli, guaiac wood
- Bohemian Bluebells: Lavender, sandalwood, musk
Anything there catch your eye? Or indeed, your nose? The scents are on sale from today in Zara stores and online.
Have your say