STELLAR Summer Promotion: Eat Like A Champ With 20% Off At KerriganMeats.ie
Plus, a delicious recipe right here.
Think turkey burgers are boring? Think again! Kerrigan’s seasoned and healthy burgers are incredibly versatile and delicious. Knock up this gorgeous summery meal for dinner or meal prep, and, exclusive to STELLAR readers, get 20% off your first purchase using the code STELLAR20* on KerriganMeats.ie.
*Offer available online only. Valid until 15/08/2018. T&Cs apply
Portobello bun burger
Low carb, delicious and filling – especially good with Siobhan ‘OH Fitness’ O’Hagan’s very own burger. To really ramp it up add some sweet potato fries too.
Ingredients to make four portions (291 calories, 29g protein, 13g carbs and 14g fat per portion):
4 turkey burgers from Kerrigan’s wide selection
8 portobello mushrooms
50g rocket (a large handful)
1⁄2 red onion
1 medium avocado
1⁄4 cup greek yogurt, 0% fat
15g fresh coriander
1 lemon, juice only
1 clove of garlic
1 tbsp water
Pinch of sea salt
Think Turkey burgers are boring? Think again! ? . We wouldn’t mind one of these Portobello ‘Bun’ Burgers right about now! The team at @kerrigansfoods4fitness used the @ohfitness_ie Smokey Mediterranean Turkey Burger to create this masterpiece. Kerrigan’s seasoned and healthy burgers are incredibly versatile and delicious! They have given STELLAR readers an exclusive discount this month, get 20% off your first purchase using the code STELLAR20* on KerriganMeats.ie . . #stellarmagazine AD
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Clean mushroom caps and remove the stalk. Turn them face down on a baking tray, spray with olive oil and roast in the oven for 15 minutes. (If it’s warm out, get the mushrooms on the BBQ soaking up that smoky flavour over the coals.)
- Make the sauce by adding all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth. Check the consistency and seasoning, if you want to add a little more water, do so one teaspoon at a time. For a chunkier sauce, chop the coriander and garlic first and then mash the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Heat a pan until smoking hot. Add the burgers and cook for five minutes on each side.
- If you’re meal prepping, place the mushroom and burger on one side of the container and the rocket, red onion and sauce on the other side.This way you’ll be able to heat the mushroom and burger and serve with the fresh salad and sauce piled on top. Serve with 130g baked sweet potato fries.
Have your say