You Need To Try This Totally Guilt-Free And Delicious Easter Egg Recipe
Gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free but probably one of the nicest eggs we've eaten so far. Make your own with these five simple steps.
These raw organic Chocolate Orange Easter Eggs from Lifecleanse, are really simple to make and a great natural alternative this Easter. We all like to overindugle when it comes to this time of year, but at least with this recipe, you wont be feeling so guilty about it afterwards!
You Will Need
1. Soften the coconut oil in a small measuring jug or bowl over a bowl of warm (not hot) water. Once liquid add the vanilla extract and orange essential oil.
2. Next slowly stir in the cacao and acai. Add a small pinch of organic sea salt. Mix well.
3. Cut the avocados in half lengthways; remove the stone and spoon out the flesh. You only need to use the skins of the avocado as natural Easter Egg moulds.
4. Rub a small amount of coconut oil on the insides of the avocado shells to line them and carefully spoon in the chocolate orange mixture.
5. Sit the shells on a plate in the fridge and allow setting for 90 minutes. Once hard remove from the avocado shells using a warm spoon.
Have your say