QUIZ: Are You An Ambivert? Take Our Quiz To Discover Your Personality Type
Outgoing one minute and super shy the next? You could be an extrovert/introvert hybrid.
Are you uber confident, super shy, or maybe a mix of both? Take our quiz and add up your points to find out…
You’ve gotten a new job and don’t know anybody yet. You…
– Introduce yourself to everyone in the office and mingle with them further in the canteen at lunch. (3)
– Chat briefly with the few people around you, you can get to know them better over the coming days and weeks. (2)
– Keep to yourself and focus on getting settled into your new role. (1)
While on holiday, you’ll most likely be…
– Found chatting to other holidaymakers and locals. (3)
– Relaxing by the pool with a book. (1)
– Doing a mix of the two. Variety is the spice of life. (2)
On a night out with friends, you typically…
– Go with the flow. You’re happy to tag along with your mates, but will always throw out ideas if you think of something fun to do. (2)
– Are loud and rambunctious. You love being the centre of attention and making people laugh. (3)
– Are absent. You can be found at home enjoying Netflix and Chill. (1)
When asked to describe yourself, you…
– Aren’t quite sure because your personality can change depending on what you’re up to. (2)
– Wish they wouldn’t be so nosy. (1)
– Know exactly what to say, because you always have something to say. (3)
If you were an animal, you’d be a…
– A turtle. You like to mingle with your fellow reptiles but sometimes prefer to hide in your shell. (2)
– A lion. You’re loud, proud and fearless and you’re happy to lead the pack. (3)
– A cat. You prefer your own company, are independent and can survive in this world alone. (1)
In the land of love, you…
– Are flirty and will make the first move if necessary. (3)
– Would prefer if he approached you. (1)
– Will only know how to act when *in* the moment, based on the vibes he’s giving you. (2)
If all your friends bail out of plans you’d made, you…
– Are delighted. You hadn’t really wanted to go anyway. (1)
– Are kind of miffed, but you don’t mind rescheduling for another time. (2)
– Are raging. You’d been excited for this catch-up all week. (3)
How did you score?
You enjoy your own company and work best by yourself. You’re more of a night-in kind of gal and always prefer to keep your headphones on while out’n’about than bother making small talk.
You go between being outspoken and shy, depending on who you’re with and what situation you’re in. You’re not afraid to take the lead, but are happy to take a backseat if needs be.
You’re the definition of a ‘people person’ and are happiest when surrounded by your pals. Friends might describe you as a chatterbox, and you likely work best as part of a team.
Have your say