11 Questionable Life Lessons We’ve Learned From Kimmy Schmidt’s Titus Andromedon
Pinot Noir, caviar...
The new series of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt dropped on Netflix on Friday, and we’re not ashamed to admit that we spent the entire weekend binge-watching with abandon.
While you can always count on Kimmy for a healthy dose of positivity, it’s Titus’s IDGAF attitude that really speaks to us.
Behold, some of the (controversial) lessons we’ve learned from Mr. Andromedon…
1. You should always live like your best self.
2. Never bottle up your emotions, ever.
3. In fact, even if you can’t SAY what you really think, you can go on a Face Journey… unless someone stops you.
4. There are more important things to do with your money than pay rent.
5. But you had better prepare yourself for a few shocks at the ATM…
6. Loungewear is the most important element of any wardrobe.
7. And we mean that.
8. Eavesdropping is a skill which must be carefully mastered over time.
9. It’s not laziness, it’s just prioritising your own comfort over everything else.
10. Stuck for something to write on your Tinder profile? Use a simile.
11. And finally, fake it ’til you make it.
Have your say