30 Fun And Challenging Questions For Your Christmas Zoom Quiz
It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Nothing really screams competition like getting your whole family together for a Christmas quiz.
So this year, if it’s on Zoom you’re hosting a little festive soirée, we’ve got a cracker of a quiz for you to play with the family. Testing your knowledge across a lot of different categories, these questions are sure to rattle every brain.
And like always, the answers are at the bottom, but no peeking, ri?
1. How many time zones has Russia?
2. Name Britney Spears’ first big single?
3. President Michael D. Higgins lost a beloved dog this year, what was the dog’s name?
4. Who is Maura Higgins now dating?
5. Name Liverpool’s main goalkeeper?
6. Name the world’s smallest fully independent nation-state?
7. What colour do you get when you mix red and white?
8. What does DVD stand for?
9. Name this year’s Love Island winners?
10. Name the twins that make up Jedward (including surname)?
11. Cape Clear is off the coast of which Irish county?
12. Who was Taoiseach in January 2008?
13. Name all four Westlife members?
14. Alberta is a province of which country?
15. What is the most famous Mexican beer?
16. What is Japanese sake made from?
17. How do you say goodnight in French?
18. BBC’s Normal People is based on a book by which author?
19. Who came first in the X-Factor in 2010?
20. Stormzy headlined Glastonbury in what year?
21. What year was the Premier League founded?
22. Who has scored more career goals – Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi?
23. Name all of Kim Kardashian’s children?
24. True or false, McDonald’s are on every continent expect one?
25. Fill in the blank, Scott Disick and _______ split earlier this year.
26. Name this Irish actor associated with “Connell’s chain?”
27. Which Irish influencer was on the Christmas cover of STELLAR Magazine this year?
28. Which nuts are used in marzipan?
29. What is the longest river in the world?
30. Name the first female Prime Minister of Australia?
2. Baby One More Time
4. Christopher Taylor
5. Alisson Becker
6. Vatican City
8. Digital Versatile Disc
9. Paige Turley and Finley Tapp
10. John and Edward Grimes
11. Cork, it’s off the coast of West Cork
12. Bertie Ahern
13. Shane Filan, Markus Feehily, Nicky Byrne, Kian Egan.
17. Bonne nuit
18. Sally Rooney
19. Matt Cardle
22. Cristiano Ronaldo
23. North, Saint, Chicago and Pslam
25. Sofia Richie
26. Paul Mescal
27. Louise Cooney
29. River Nile
30. Julia Gillard
Have your say