Amy Huberman Is The Star Of STELLAR’s Amazing September Issue
Here's a little peek at all that awaits you inside.
Amy Huberman is one of Ireland’s most beloved celebrities for good reason. She’s stylish, funny and honest, the kind of woman you’d love to have a good chinwag with.
And that’s just what we did for our September issue – Amy’s second STELLAR cover – in a wide ranging chat about her life and jam-packed career.
“Every decade and every year that I’m here, I’m grateful,” she says of turning 40 this year. “There are so many things that I now have more clarity on – what I want to do, what I don’t want to do, what’s important to me.”
As well as a fab interview with Amy, we’ve got all the fashion, beauty and features that you know and love, including:
- Victoria Stokes and Megan Roantree on why September is the perfect time to start fresh
- Vicki Notaro investigates if eye creams are a swizz, or worth your euros
- We ask the experts for advice on getting a mortgage (eek)
- Dublin Girlo swears off the booze
- And Fashion Editor Megan Fox pays tribute to the eternal style queen that is Carrie Bradshaw
Pick it up from tomorrow, and let us know what you think on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @stellarmagazine!
Have your say