Awks! Could This Be The Reason Irina Shayk Was Giving Bradley Cooper Major Silent Treatment At Wimbledon?
Never has the silent treatment been so swiftly dealt.
If you were watching the men’s singles final at Wimbledon yesterday, you might have noticed something just a *little* more exciting than Andy Murray’s win going on behind the scenes.
Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk were just one of many celebrity couples who turned out to watch Murray’s victory, but something was definitely a bit off between them.
If you’ve ever had or been given The Silent Treatment, we’ll bet you’re pretty familiar with this look:
Bradley Cooper trying not to have a fight with his girlfriend in the middle of Wimbledon. pic.twitter.com/B6yZWWLJTX
— John Dabkovich (@JohnDabkovich) July 10, 2016
Yup, there it is.
We’re not sure what exactly Bradley did, but it must have been something pretty damn awful. Here are a few theories…
1. He got distracted by the presence of his ex, Suki Waterhouse
Suki was also in the stands yesterday, which no doubt caused some friction for the pair.
2. Or he spoke fondly of his pre-Irina Wimbledon memories
He and Suki attended together back in 2013
3. He dropped Irina in it during this chat with Benedict Cumberbatch
“And you know Irina has never even SEEN Sherlock? Yeah, I know. WEIRD!”
4. He told a spectacularly sexist joke at this very moment
Bad jokes just don’t wash.
5. He didn’t offer to loan Irina his sunnies despite everyone else wearing theirs
Fine, we might be clutching at straws here, but we all know the pain of forgetting your sunglasses and having to squint your way through the day. Damn, that’s inconsiderate, Bradley.
6. He said he didn’t rate Ronaldo’s chances in the EURO 2016 final last night
Ronaldo? Oh, that’d be Irina’s ex. READ THE ROOM, BRADLEY.
Have your say