‘Eh, WTF?’: 9 People Who Definitely Forgot The Luas Was On Strike Today
You're not the only one, promise.
After a fortnight of Luas strikes back in February, and more over Easter, we’d hoped that the commuting nightmares were over for a while.
But not quite. Luas drivers went on strike again today, but not everyone made a note in their diary…
1. There was this woman, who ended up stranded at the Red Cow
Who’s the idiot that got the Green Bus to the Red Cow today forgeting about yet another Luas strike?
— Shauna (@downey_shauna) April 28, 2016
2. And this commuter who made the fatal mistake of buying a ticket BEFORE checking the real-time display
Paid 2.90 for a luas ticket this morning, bloody thing on strike, drove to get bus, met a 2nd cousin who got me free on her bus pass
— polly molotov (@NursepollyRgn) April 28, 2016
3. This girl was having a bad day, full stop
Completely forgot about the #luas strike, officially done with today…
— Michelle Evans (@LadyOfAg08) April 28, 2016
4. Not to mention this girl’s bad week…
— Courtney O’Hara (@Courtneyohara) April 28, 2016
5. This lad forgot his umbrella too. THE WORST.
— Adam Hankin (@adamhankin) April 28, 2016
6. This girl wasn’t too sure how the whole Dublin Bus thing worked…
The regular bus goers must dislike the #luasstrike even more than the luas goers. I feel like a tourist “how much is it to x?”
— Sheena Murphy (@xgwishyx) April 28, 2016
7. While this woman feared she’d never make it off alive
— Anne Mc Coy (@annemccoy) April 28, 2016
8. We really felt for this woman…
— Arlene Foy (@arlenefoy) April 28, 2016
9. But hey, at least we all had an excuse to be late for work!
Forgot about the luas strike today and now I’m gunna be an hour late to work @Luas
— Gráinne (@GrainneWard_) April 28, 2016
Have your say