STELLAR’s April Issue Has Just Hit Shelves! Here’s What We Have In Store For You This Month
Our lovely cover star is the hilarious and gorge Jennifer Zamparelli.
The April issue is here! So you know what that means – it’s officially time to get excited for spring.
This month the stunning (and eternally youthful) Jennifer Zamparelli has graced our cover and doesn’t she look absolutely gorgeous in that zebra print suit? This isn’t Jen’s first time in STELLAR, we were lucky enough to have her on the cover back in 2012 – a whole 7 years ago! A lifelong pal of ours, Jen is.
This issue focuses on how to get your style sorted just in time for spring. From florals to beige and even a splash of black, we show you exactly how to style this season’s trends. If that doesn’t get you excited for warmer weather we don’t know what will!
Wedding season is also on the horizon, but don’t panic! Whether you’re the bride-to-be or just a guest, we’ve suggested some gorgeous pieces that will see you the big day out comfortably and fashionably.
It’s not all fashion this month, however. We also have some meaty features for you to get stuck into. To name but a few:
- Everyone plays a role in their family, what’s yours? Valerie Loftus learns more about the delicate business of family dynamics.
- Just a little crush – Vicki Notaro debates whether or not it’s normal to fancy someone else when you’re already taken.
- Mismatched libidos – The steps you can take to get your sex life back on track.
- Are you too ruthless with friendship? Cara Croke finds out just why we should be more thoughtful when it comes to our platonic relationships.
- Reigniting the flame – Megan Roantree asks can you ever successfully get back with your ex?
Let us know that you’ve picked up your April issue by tagging us on Insta @stellarmagazine. If you’re looking for even more STELLAR during the month, remember our beauty podcast The Glow Up is out every fortnight.
Have your say