STELLAR’s Fresh New February Issue Has Arrived! Here’s A Sneaky Look Inside
The gorgeous Louise Cooney is our cover gal (along with her dachshund Cooper).
January mightn’t be our favourite month, but we’ve got this beaut of a new issue here to perk us up. That’ll do nicely!
February’s cover girl is the gorgeous Louise Cooney, who shares the stage with her cute pooch Cooper (he has his own Instagram, naturally – it’s @cooper_thedachshund). Louise chats to Editor Vicki Notaro about life as one of Ireland’s biggest influencers, her personal style, and adjusting to being single again.
We’re also talking to Holly Carpenter ahead of her debut on Dancing With The Stars, and of course giving you all the features, fashion and beauty you’ve come to love each month.
Here’s a little taster…
- Victoria Stokes tells you all you need to know about money – how to have it, spend it, and save wisely
- Cara Croke delves into the politics of proposals, from asking the parents to doing it in public
- With Valentine’s Day coming up, you’ll want to know how to shift-proof your makeup. We’ve got you
- Our fashion columnist Nadine Reid translates the latest trends for curvier gals
- And we explore the Mrs Hinch Insta-phenomenon – is it just another way for women to feel bad about themselves?
Plus, we’ve got all the pics from our STELLAR Live… At Christmas event in December – you might just spot yourself!
Have your say