STELLAR’s Super Festive December/January Issue Has Arrived, Starring Pippa O’Connor
She's here and she's perfect!
Christmas has already begun at STELLAR HQ, because our super-festive December/January issue has arrived!
Celebrating her fifth STELLAR cover is the amazing Pippa O’Connor, who opens up to Victoria Stokes about family life, working with husband Brian, and her new book, The Pippa Guide.
She also showcases a few luxe Christmassy looks – and there’s tons more festive fashion in our stunning partywear edit from Fashion Editor Megan Fox, shot on location at the historic 12 Henrietta Street in Dublin.
This issue is your guide to surviving the season, from keeping your cool during familial tension to getting through the work party with your dignity intact.
We’ve also got all the beauty, fashion and features you love, including:
- A six-page gift guide for all the special people in your life, from your foodie friend to your mam
- Are ‘manifesting collages’ the key to achieving your goals in 2020? Amie Edmonds gets into the trend
- Who better to ask for advice than women who’ve been there, done that? Megan Roantree turns to some fabulous grannies for words of wisdom
- We dive into the murky world of influencer discussion sites and explore what happens when ‘gossip’ goes too far
- And in the first of a new series on eco-anxiety, Victoria Stokes looks at how Instagram is influencing fast fashion
Pick up your copy everywhere from tomorrow, and show us your STELLAR by tagging us @stellarmagazine on Instagram and Twitter!
Have your say