The Most Popular First Dance Song At Irish Weddings Has Been Revealed… And We Don’t Know What To Think!
We Irish love a good wedding.
Whether it’s getting the family together, placing bets on the best mans speech or staying up drinking in the residents bar until 6am, whats not to enjoy?
And we all love a good boogie.
But even we have to admit, the first dance can be a very daunting moment, for everyone involved. Do you play it cool and do the robot, or be very serious and take dance lessons for weeks before?
Well now, Spotify has released a list that may help out. The top 20 most popular first dance songs at Irish weddings.
From Ed Sheeran to Elvis Presley, the list is a sure to have something for every type of Irish couple.
Have a look for yourself and let us know what you think.
1. Kodaline – The One
2. Etta James – At Last
3. Jason Mraz – I Won’t Give Up
4. Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
5. John Legend – All of Me
6. Ellie Goulding – How Long Will I Love You
7. Al Green – Let’s Stay Together
8. Elbow – One Day Like This
9. Ray LaMontagne – You Are the Best Thing
10. The Lumineers – Ho Hey
11. Elvis Presley – Can’t Help Falling in Love
12. Jack Johnson – Better Together
13. Eric Clapton – Wonderful Tonight
14. Christina Perri – A Thousand Years
15. Ellie Goulding – Your Song
16. Adele – Make You Feel My Love
17. The Wannadies – You And Me Song
18. Glen Hansard – Falling Slowly
19. Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars
20. Paul Weller – You Do Something To Me
Have your say