2 Gorgeous New Year’s Eve Make-Up Looks That Will Totally Stun
Set phasers to stun, lady friend. Top blogger Elanna Pecherle gave us the 1,2,3, on these gorgeo-o NYE make-up looks.
Instagrammer and YouTuber Elanna Pecherle is a make-up whiz, and there’s a reason she has over 50,000 subscribers to her Youtube channel – we reckon it’s cos she makes achieving gorgeous, professional-looking make-up totally achievable.
Naturally, we had to catch up with this amaze-o make-up maven, and when she did she shared these two stunning make-up tutorials for NYE.
Gold Eye & Berry Lip
1. This look is all about full brows and bold lips. Take your favourite eyebrow pencil and fill in the sparse areas and set with a clear brow gel.
2. Put on your normal primer and foundation and warm up your skin with a neutral matte bronzer.
3. Next, taking a light gold shadow apply it from your lash line right into your crease – you don’t need a lot.
4. Using a black liquid liner, create a small wing and apply a couple coats of your favourite mascara.
5. Pop on a bold berry-coloured cream lipstick and your ready to head out! Easy, Gamorous and chic.
Grey Smokey Eye & Glossy Nude Lip
1. After priming your lids, sweep a light silver/grey colour all over.
2. Taking a darker grey colour, powder this onto the outer corner and blend onto your lower lash line. After you’ve done your foundation, apply bronzer liberally to your cheekbones.
3. Coat your lashes with mascara and rim the upper and lower waterline with a waterproof black gel liner.
4. Use a peachy nude lipstick and coat with a clear gloss for extra pop. Done!
Pics and advice via Elanna Pecherle.
Have your say