Those Shades! 7 Things We Know About Urban Decay’s All-Matte Naked Palette So Far
Social media's having a beauty meltdown over it.
Beauty junkies of Ireland, start queueing up NOW. A brand new Naked palette is coming, and it’s one we reckon you’ll want to get your mitts on.
Urban Decay last night confirmed details of an all-matte Naked Ultimate Basics palette, and social media is understandably going MAD.
Soooooo.. Urban decays naked ultimate basics palette just killed me. Can you be released already
— Aimee-Laura (@AimeeLaura_) August 15, 2016
— Lisa Gregg (@LisaLils_G) August 15, 2016
Here’s what we know so far…
1. UD created the palette in response to repeated requests on Twitter, Instagram and the like for an all-matte Naked collection.
2. The new palette is based on a similar idea to the Naked Basics and Naked 2 Basics mini-palettes, which each contain six matte neutral shades
3. But the new Ultimate Basics offering will contain twelve ALL-NEW matte shades, in a mix of neutrals
Just look at that terracotta goodness…
4. The palette will launch online for US customers on September 28th, so just a few weeks away
5. But an Irish date is TBC
Watch this space though! As usual it’ll be stocked online and in-store at Debenhams, and there will no doubt be a pre-order wait list you can sign up to.
6. The price will be around €47
As with the other Naked palettes in the range.
7. A few bloggers in the US already have their hands on the new product and it looks AMAZING
Swatches… swatches as far as the eye can see.
Say hello to the @urbandecaycosmetics Naked ultimate basics palette. TAG YOUR FRIENDS. GET. EXCITED. The palette that makeup lovers DREAM OF matte with a mixture of warm and cool AND THAT PACKAGING! This is swatched with absolutely no primer and with a brush was blessed enough to take this home from the #UDHQ in California! TUTORIAL COMING VERY SOON#urbandecay #urbandecaycosmetics
Have your say