Here’s The Easy Recipe For Making The Perfect French Toast At Home
It's Kar-Jenner approved
View this post on Instagram
We’re at that stage in lockdown where we’ve honestly lost count of the number of weekends we’ve spent doing nothing. Trying to come up with new ways to spice up Saturday and Sunday mornings, we’ve become a dab hand at weekend breakfast delights.
Coming up with this weekend’s quar cooking activity was easy enough, as earlier in the week we spotted 1/5 of the Kar-Jenner sisters share her mouth-watering homemade flaky french toast, and to be quite honest we haven’t stopped thinking about it since.
Proving that she’s more than just a pretty face, Kylie shared her famous recipe on her stories, and we have took note to share with the rest of the world. With less than 5 steps this treat is almost fool proof, unlike those disastrous loaves of bread we’ve all been producing.
Here’s what you’ll need:
1/3 cup of Milk
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 cup of crushed frosted flakes
- Make your french toast mix by placing your eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon into a bowl together.
- Dunk your bread into the mix.
- Take your soaked bread and place it into a bowl of crushed up frosted flakes (we recommend frosties) until it’s covered all over.
- Melt a small amount of butter in a pan and when it has melted place the bread on top.
- Sprinkle some brown sugar, or sugar icing to extra sweetness. When the first side is golden brown flip it over and cook the other.
If you find that your sweet tooth still isn’t satisfied, why not give our Disneyland churros a try too?
Have your say