10 Things You Need To Read In The June Issue Of STELLAR
The new issue is in shops and as always we've got extra goodies of the site. Here's our edit of the best of the blend.
We know what you need this weekend, and you’re only going to need €1.95 for it as well: yup, STELLAR’s June issue is on shelves and it’s the gift that just keeps on giving. And because each issue now comes with all those fab extras right here on the website (look bottom right on the pages for our little stellar.ie/inthemag icon), here’s what we think you shouldn’t miss both in the issue, and on the website, from the June edition.
- Ella Woodward is the clean-eating blogger who’s revolutionising food and making chickpeas cool(er). In the magazine we go in-depth with an interview, and on the site we’ve got some gorgeous recipes.
- READER EVENT, bbz! Fancy joining us for an exclusive preview screening of new movie Man Up, starring Lake Bell and Simon Pegg, at the swanky Odeon in Dublin’s Point Village? Course you do: get on that right here.
- Illustrator Chelsea Bonus worked with us this issue to bring a shot of model January to life from our Black Ops fashion shoot. You can win a beautiful print of it and you can also deep-dive into what it’s like to be an illustrator in our career clinic interview with Chelsea, right here.
- Dunno about dungarees? Neither did fashion editor Linda, and then she tried ’em in this issue’s 3 Ways to Wear feature. Now she’s so convinced she wants you to check them out too, so we’ve got a shopping inspo post right here where you can do just that.
- Weddings are on our minds right now because we’ve got a 34-page #WellWed special in the magazine. Online, you’ll find even more goodies, like Pinterest-worthy decor inspirations and two extra Bridal Beauty Diaries from Aoibhinn McBride and Marie-Louise Naughton, both of whom let us in on everything they’re doing to get gorgeous ahead of their big days. Plus, the team tell all about their favourite ever celebrity wedding dresses.
- Confused about contraception? You’re not alone. In the issue, we explain your choices and here on the site, three women tell us exactly what they’re using to prevent pregnancy and STIs – and why.
- Our Black Ops shoot is a beauty – and we’re very keen that the shade is totally suitable for summer. Not convinced? Go behind the scenes here and then shop the shoot with some hand-picked and STELLAR-approved jet gems.
- This month’s Style CV is the very awesome Ella de Guzman, Siopaella superstar, and in the magazine we profile her sartorial choices. On the site, we dig deeper into her career for a read that budding retailistas will find invaluable.
- We went Cool Hunting in the magazine for Ireland’s hottest and hippest new brands. You’ll find 10 of them in our news pages and two more in-depth features on the site. Read all about what Kim O’Sullivan from The Dublin Make-up Academy is doing, as well as the gen on the Cool Beans gals.
- Got €100 to burn? Then you can buy these beauties, all available on a high street near you. Hurray!
Have your say