#JobFairy: We’re Hiring A Full-Time Fashion Editor
Want to come and work with us at VIP Publishing?
We are recruiting a full-time fashion editor to work across our titles, but with a primary focus on our monthly print titles – STELLAR Magazine and VIP Magazine.
The ideal candidate will be able to style shoots to an exceptionally high standard – both fashion editorials using models, and shoots with well-known personalities. They will be responsible for making sure our subjects are dressed to the nines for cover shoots every month, and feeling their very best. It will involve working with everyone from babies to octogenarians, so personality is as key as talent here.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the fashion pages in each title, working in conjunction with the editors. They will have brilliant ideas, bundles of enthusiasm and oodles of talent
Requirements for applicants:
- A proven track record of beautiful shoots – we will need to see a portfolio
- Experience in organising and producing said shoots – from choosing and pulling clothes to booking talent and creative input on the day
- Great contacts in the world of Irish fashion, from designers to retail contacts to glam squads
- A commercial sensibility for sponsored pieces and a knowledge of the social media landscape when it comes to creating
- A full, clean driving licence is not essential, but would be a plus
- Fantastic, creative ideas for editorials
Please send your CV, cover letter and examples of your previous work to email@example.com by COB Thursday 3rd June.
For large imagery, please include a link to a file sharing site, as email will reject anything larger than 10MB! IMPORTANT make sure “Fashion editor” is in the subject line of your email.
Best of luck!
Have your say