Uncanny! Chloe Grace Moretz Has Found Her Twin Stranger… In The Philippines
We all have one somewhere.
Celebrity lookalikes aren’t exactly unheard of, but it’s rare to see a doppelgänger that looks this uncannily like an A-lister.
Chloë Grace Moretz’s distinctive nose and jawline mark her out from some of the other cookie-cutter blonde, petite actresses out there, and now she’s found a twin stranger with the exact same defining characteristics.
Meet Edcel Ched, a student from Malabon, a city in the Philippines. In her spare time she works at at he fast food outlet Jollibee… and swans around looking the spit of Chloë Grace Moretz, it seems.
A fan posted the photo after spotting Edcel at work:
why is chloe moretz working at jollibee pic.twitter.com/n87R8WHcv3
— mika (@taehyuqsus) December 4, 2016
It was soon picked up on by a local, who confirmed that it was indeed Edcel and not Chloë researching for a film or making a drastic career change.
— ㅤ (@QUEENADRIANUS) December 7, 2016
Soon the photo caught the attention of Chloë herself, who was just as shocked as the rest of the world. “WHOAAAA we do look very like,” she wrote on Twitter yesterday.
WHOAAAA we do look very like https://t.co/T7uJdETqIg
— Chloë Grace Moretz (@ChloeGMoretz) December 7, 2016
According to the American Society of Human Genetics, any two people taken at random are going to share about 99.5 percent of their gene sequence. There are 16 million base pairs of DNA in the remaining 0.5%, which is why there’s still “an enormous amount of individual variation,” but with a relatively small percent of DNA made up of the differing types, it stands to reason that some people will turn out looking alike, despite not being related.
Someone needs to engineer a Twinsters-style meeting of Chloë and Edcel, stat.
Have your say